vrijdag 5 oktober 2007

Atsa~!

If Tokyo was hot, Nagasaki is even hotter. On top of that, being closer to the sea then Tokyo, it is humid heat. Humid heat + T-Shirt = A sweaty mess. That said, Nagasaki will turn out to be great for me, because I really hate the large cities like Tokyo. So, I will probably spend my Christmas in Nagasaki here. I still have not received any e-mail back from my folks, so I have no idea what their plans are for coming over here, or not.
Okay, so the last days we were still getting stuff to make life more comfortable here. Getting a WordTank, an electronic dictionary took some time, because we had to find a good one. I finally decided on a Papyrus, for the low price of twentyfive thousand yen, which amounts to about one hundred fifty euros. Not too expensive for something I will be using for about two years or more. Furthermore, I cooked the first Nagasaki dinner, consisting of spaghetti al Tonno. Not a complete succes, due to too much spaghetti and too little sauce. Fine, we'll learn, right? Another problem is the fact that only one of our cooking plates is working because the knob is screwed up.
I still have to get my schoolbooks though, will work on that tomorrow. I'll probably find some more time to write and draw, so prepare for that.

I have no idea why I wrote this in English, so just bear with me.

2 opmerkingen:

Lucius zei

Cheers!

Unknown zei

you know what's funny, I didn't even notice it was in English until you mentioned it ~_~ oh well, you'll probably be confusing your languages a lot the coming months and after... I know I did, and do.

And I'm sure your cooking will get better ^_^