maandag 12 november 2007

Ya~

First things first.
I have a bought myself a phone. It is a shiny white one, from AU, a Japanese phone company. It cost me nothing, but I have to pay threethousandfortyfive yen every month, but I get to call to other AU numbers with a fiftypercent discount and to Softbank with a twentypercent discount. It has all the standard phone features that they have in Japan, which means a camera, internet capabilities and a slick design. Why don't they have these telephones in the Netherlands? I love these flip-open phones, they are so handy. I don't need a key-lock anymore, I don't even have to flip open the phone to see the time, or who a call is coming from, it is great, simply put.
Life is just going on normally, just really, really fast. It's ten-times faster then my life in the Netherlands and I still have the feeling this whole thing is a long holiday, but I'm sure that will change ere I have to make some exams in February.
The laptop is managable, really, I just have to watch out, because if the plug sticks but a little bit out of the powerfeed, it powers down in a blink of an eye. Thus, gotta be careful until I can work out how to get a Dell battery here in Japan or I decide to buy my own laptop.
I still haven't found any postcards, only those cheesy Christmas ones, so I'm thinking of just writing letters(gasp!) for the hell of sending post to the Netherlands and to have people actually saying that they got a letter from that guy they know that is now living in Japan.
I also bought "the Lord of the Rings" in Japanese so I can spend endless hours trying to translate it with my tutor. Furthermore, Nadia is starting to get on everyone's nerves, so that won't last long before we are going to have a big fight.
Seriously, what the hell were they thinking when they gave Nadia the scholarship. She's rude. She claims she hates Japan. She also claims she hates the Netherlands. She is childish and she doesn't have a clue how to deal with people. Besides that, she may know a lot of Japanese grammar, her pronunciation sucks. Hahah! They should have given the scholarship to Marco, who actually needs the money and has decent grades, but they gave it to her. Yahoo!
Harumph.
Well, that's that for today. I have no idea why I wrote this in English(again!) but I need to learn to make this one consistent blog, otherwise it will start to make less sense over time.

Cheerio!

6 opmerkingen:

angel_jio zei

maarten san=D hahhahha nadiaXD she is still getting on your nerves...japan is sooo cool, glad you have fun there=) new phone wow so cool, when you are back I wanna see it=) I cannot come to visit you during xmas, but I can come in the summervacation^^ well keep tight there and looking forward to your next blog;)

cheers,

Jing

Unknown zei

good to hear from you again, though! and that you're still having a good time.

btw, post is always good, but don't fret, we'll still love you even if we don't get cool Japanese stamps! ;)

*hugs*

Lucius zei

Dude!

You should have put the money into Super Mario Galaxy :p

Hope the file I sent you is of some help.

Going to bed now. It's late (but not 1:30 ;) ) and trying to mod this thing gives me a headache -.-

Greetz!

Lavendersky zei

Cool post big bro,
ik had niet eens door dat het in engels was ;) ik had net ff engels lopen lezen in me nieuwe boek :p
Laat eens een plaatje zien van je phone kiddo! of geef de volledige naam dan kan ik m googlen! hij klinkt namenlijk zwaar vet!
heb je al zon ding voor op je beeldscherm dat mensen niet kunnen meekijken als ze naast je zitten?
kusjes Lotte

Juhani zei

Wij blijven je gewoon trouw post sturen, net zo lang totdat je je kamer er mee kunt behangen! ^_^
Maar er is natuurlijk niets mis met cheesy kaarten ;-)
*Knuffs*

Nefke zei

*gasp* lotr in japans!